Derrrrrrrr Moar Rainbers!
If only mutations were actually this cute!
Shawn Coss asked me to draw him a fetus... so I did, shawn Coss style.
I was asked to draw an Arcanine as a Kickstarter reward commission.
Timelapse Video of my working on Jewelry. I know its not the most descriptive, this is more to show how easy it is. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!
TOOLS YOU NEED:
- Bent chain nose pliers (I use 2 to give my hands leverage when bending the jump loops)
- A pair of side cutters
- Soft Measuring Tape (or any measuring tape really)
- Books of things (to keep the components)
COMPONENTS YOU NEED:
- Necklace Chain
- Jump Loops (that fit the chain you’re using)
- Pendants (whatever you feel like putting on the necklace)
First of several videos I'll be doing for my Kickstarter commissions.